This new release contains some small but useful updates, mainly to do with the Cluster Explorer, including:
- A new function for node scaling creates a more balanced, legible view.
- Edges between nodes are now coloured grey to create a less cluttered/dense image without loss of information.
- The word map now offers finer control over the label filter and also the facility to manually increase/decrease the size of nodes.
- The menu bar has been reorganised such that Main Timeline functions come first, followed by the Term Timeline.
- The user now has has a choice of visual encodings by which to represent the term timeline (accessed from the menu: Term Time Line -> Cell Style.
- Improved semantic clustering of nodes in the interval and tweet cluster views